Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani, Bali. Is one of sacred mountain according to hindhu believe. With 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours. We offers climb mount Batur Bali to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano. On the way home from the trek we will stop at a traditional Bali Coffee Plantation. We offers you to see various tropical plantations and see how to make balinese coffee in very traditional process.
Tours itinerary :
- 02.00-03.00 : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and we drive directly to the starting point.
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
- 04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
- 06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am : Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek.
- 09.00 am : Arrival at the finish point.
- 09.30 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 12.00 pm : Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Parking fee
- Breakfast box
- Drinking water
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
PICK UP TIME:
- Ubud : 02:30 am
- Sanur : 02:00 am
- Kuta : 01:40 am
- Nusa Dua : 01:40 am
- Legian: 01:40 am
- Seminyak: 01:40 am
Contact Person : I Ketut Kapri
WhatsApp : +62 819.161.761.05 / Phone : +62 819.161.761.05