- Do not forget your credit cards.
- Respect the Balinese traditions, customs, rituals, and please follow the local rule.
- Make sure that you bring your sunblock, do not let the sun heat burn your skin. May be Bring a sufficient supply of prescription of the drugs. You may also purchase your medicine supply at local store with ‘’ Apotek ‘’ sign.
- Please Keep small change with you, and you will never know how it will come in handy.
- Dress casually, but remember to dress properly when you visit temples or a religious place.
- Three are any two kind of money changer: one charges commission , and the other no commission.The ones charging a commission usualy offer a higher rate, but the commission charge is taken off the total. The no commission money charger offer a low rate but no charges are taken off. Always count your money before you leave the money charger.
- When visiting the ceremony a few things you should remember :
* Always wear a sarong and sash
* Do not walk in the front of people praying
* Do not to step on the offering which lying on the ground.
* Do not sit higher then priest or the offering
* Woman are not allowed to enter temple during menstruation.
Contact Person : I Ketut Kapri
WhatsApp : +62 819.161.761.05 / Phone : +62 819.161.761.05